Globicon Construction and Development Services
Globicon Construction and Development Services offers turnkey construction solutions for:
- Construction and development projects - for new builds and renovations
- Architectural services and design - state-of-the-art architectural designs that add value to Gauteng's skyline
- Interior design services - bringing the latest methodologies and enhanced lifestyles for our clients
- Project management - to ensure that our clients project is completed on time, with the right materials and in budget
- Engineering solutions - from qualified specialists
- Civil works - for all large civil construction works
- Surveying services - accurate and detailed
See our projects - CLICK HERE
Turnkey Construction and Development Projects
Architectural Services and Design
Interior Design Services
Our In-House Services
Globicon Construction employs specific trades in-house to ensure that our clients continue to receive the best workmanship, consistently.
Our team of qualified, experienced and loyal tradesmen allows us to offer a wide range of services, all from specialists in their trades.
Design & Build Trades
We assist with design, layout and overall creative concept. We give technical advice, based on industry experience and product knowledge and consult with specialists, if and when necessary.
Superstructure, Concrete and Carpentry Trades
Globicon Construction teams include carpenters, bricklayers and concrete specialists which enable us to complete all our structural and “off Shutter” concrete work in-house, an added advantage for our clients. Employing these specialists on a full time basis allows us to exceed industry standards and helps us meet our deadlines and gives us confidence that we will operate within budgets.
Painting, Plastering and Tiling Trades
We offer quality tiling, plastering and painting solutions for interior and exterior residential and commercial spaces. Finishes on Globicon Construction projects are key to our success, and not only do we enforce NBR (National Building Regulations) during our construction processes, we believe we exceed them in certain core areas we have identified.
CLICK HERE to see the National Building Regulations